|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Lottery Arcade The Enchanted Quill|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|CLOSED  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL  |
Posted: Jul 20 2015, 10:19 PM
This post has been edited by Revolution Administrators: Jul 22 2015, 03:32 PM
Posted: Jul 22 2015, 03:29 PM
"Bravery, yes. But what kind of bravery, one might ask. Stubborn, but you have an outgoing personality, if only you were able to put it to better use. Not an overly studious student, but you do have a passion about you. Well, then. Better be.... Gryffindor!"
Congratulations, Mr. Star! Now that you are sorted, you are ready to begin your journey at Hogwarts: The Revolution!
1) If you have not already visited Diagon Alley to buy your school supplies, you ought to do so right away! You may find the necessary equipment required for your year from your School Letter. Don't forget to visit the Dept. of Magical Law Enforcement to register your wand.
2) Don't forget to register your playby in the Face Claim - it is your responsibility to claim your face and the staff will give preference to the person who posts in the face claim first.
3) It is now time to sign up for classes, so head on over to Class Registration to follow online instructions and sign up for your classes!
4) To build relationships with other characters on the site (friends, enemies, acquaintances, love interests, etc.), create a plot page in the Character Plot Pages forum.
5) You may sign up for Hogwarts Clubs if you would like, provided the school year isn't over yet!
6) Now, you are ready to jump in and begin roleplaying at Hogwarts! Make new friends (perhaps a few enemies), and embark on your adventure! Classes are also a fantastic way to meet students such as yourself! A good place to get started is to visit the Open Threads Directory to find a random thread you can jump into!
Welcome again, and happy roleplaying! If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the administrators!
|OPTIONS  ||CLOSED  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL  |