portal map
index search
shop calendar
forums prophet
active handbook

news & announcements
Ϟ site reopening! - August 3
Welcome everyone to the grand opening of Hogwarts Revolution 3.0! With new and improved plots, forums, events and special activities, and much much more! We promise an endless amount of fun and entertainment at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry! A special shout-out to all those that stuck by us and patiently waited throughout the break!

season - summer
august, 2005

Grand Opening!
Summer Break!
Diagon Alley Events!

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL  

Story Ideas
Kromm
 Posted: Aug 11 2016, 01:22 AM
Group Icon
GALLEONS: 810
CLICK TO: Donate
Member Inventory: View

RELATIONSHIP: N/A
WAND: N/A
PETS: N/A
BIRTHDAY: N/A
CLUBS: N/A

I am older than time itself!
u
played by N/A

AWARDS:

To inspire more RPs and also try and bring a variety of characters together, we have created this sign up thread. Occasionally we will send a PM with a random idea to a random character, but you must sign up for this! After you have been sent an idea, your name will be removed from the list. If you want another idea, you must sign up again. We may not send an idea out every day and we want to make sure everyone who signs up has a chance, so keep that in mind if you sign up often! You have to wait your turn.

For Staff: Add the name to the list and then delete the reply to this thread so it's kept clean. When you are sending someone an idea, remove their name from the list! Remove it when you decide you're going to send them a story idea, that way there's less of a chance they will receive two ideas from two different staff members. This also prevents them from getting more ideas than they can RP at once.

CODE
[b]Name:[/b] Name of character you're signing up.
[b]Danger?[/b] Yes or No? If you choose no, write N/A for the next question.
[b]How much?[/b] Mild or Moderate? Mild includes rule breaking and a chance of getting hurt (minor), depending on the idea. Moderate includes law breaking and a chance of getting hurt (major), depending on the idea.
[b]Anything We Should Know:[/b] Use this if you want to give us an idea of what you're looking for or what you're interested in. For example: Rule breaking. Trip to the hospital over something mild. Let us know if you're one of our Undesirables and your status with Law Enforcement. For example, running from the law, on parole, etc.
Disclaimer: Choosing Danger does not guarantee an idea involving danger. This just gives us an idea of what the RPer is open to.

Example of What Your Post Should Look Like

Name: Mr. Bob
Danger? Yes
How much? Mild
Anything We Should Know: I don't mind rule breaking or getting detention for breaking the rules. Also, I don't mind if my character ends up in the hospital, but I'd prefer if it wasn't something that would keep them in there for a week! I'm actually kind of wanting a thread where Mr. Bob sneaks out of the common room late at night.

The List
Nobody signed up yet.

--------------------
user posted image
PM  
^

OPTIONS   ADD REPLY  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL  

ORIGINAL BY CATHULHU OF RPG-D