|Home||Help Search Members Calendar Shop Lottery Arcade Open World Rapid Fire RP|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|CLOSED  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL  |
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 11:49 AM
age: ⚡ bloodline: Pureblood ⚡
wand: ⚡ pets: ⚡
This post has been edited by Revolution Administrators: Apr 19 2016, 10:17 PM
Posted: Feb 12 2012, 02:06 PM
age: Ancient. ⚡ bloodline: Unknown ⚡
wand: I lack the motor skills to properly use one, I'm afraid... ⚡ pets: None. ⚡
"Ah, such a troubled mind. You have a sharp mind and a great deal of wits about you, Mr. Knox, but there's a certain unpleasant side of you as well. You may not get along with others very well, but it never seems to stop you, only makes you push forward. Yes, I know exactly the place for you! It's all here in your head! Better be....RAVENCLAW!"
Congratulations, Mr. Knox! Now that you are sorted, you are ready to begin your journey at Hogwarts: The Revolution!
1) If you have not already visited Diagon Alley to buy your school supplies, you ought to do so right away! You may find the necessary equipment required for your year from your School Letter.
2) Be sure to register for classes! Simply fill out the form, and when you are finished, you can list your classes in your profile (My Controls > Edit Profile Info > Hogwarts Classes) so that your schoolmates can also see what classes you are taking!
3) To build relationships with other characters on the site (friends, enemies, acquaintances, love interests, etc.), create a plot page in the Character Plot Pages forum.
4) If you are interested in joining any Hogwarts Clubs (Quidditch, Dueling, Wizard's Chess, Gobstones, and the Frog Choir) then visit the Hogwarts Clubs forum, and sign up for the clubs that you want!
5) Now, you are ready to jump in and begin roleplaying at Hogwarts! Make new friends (perhaps a few enemies), and embark on your adventure! Classes are also a fantastic way to meet students such as yourself!
Welcome again, and happy roleplaying! If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the administrators!
|OPTIONS  ||CLOSED  NEW TOPIC  NEW POLL  |